Finding Untapped AEP at Existing Wind Farms Sponsored by WindEsco
Non-Member: $0.00Your price
This is a members only product.
A leading US-based renewable energy provider, Longroad, sought to improve performance at one of their newly acquired assets, a 58 Turbine plant that historically under-performed. Working with WindESCo, the site saw a 2.5% improvement in their AEP in the first year. Register for this webinar recording to learn more about this case and how WindESCo can unlock wind farm performance.
This webinar will cover:
- The common problems that prevent wind plants to meet their energy expectations.
- How Longroad was able to improve AEP on their underperforming assets
- What goes into the process of untapping additional AEP on a turbine, plant or fleet, including working with OEMs.
- How additional AEP can impact long term financial performance for IPPs and investors
- The importance of optimizing wind plants performance on the road to a Net Zero future
- Ed Wagner, CRO, WindESCo (Moderator)
- Jeremy Law, VP Commercial Asset Management Longroad Energy
- Sam Tasker, VP of Sales, North America, WindESCo
Who should attend:
- Power company Asset Managers
- Wind plant O&M professionals
- C-Suite executives at IPPs
- Investors of renewable energy
- Anyone considering M&A activity in renewables
ACP would like to thank our generous sponsor WindESCo!