New Investors and Competitive Positioning for Upcoming Auctions
Online Event, Connect from your computer, join from anywhere!
Thursday, April 29, 2021
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
This webinar is sponsored by Arup and is therefore free for all members and non-members!
The webinar will also explore some of the challenges and opportunities in the growing sector. This presentation will be of interest to offshore wind investors and developers looking to hear more about new market trends within the US market and technical innovations.
Upcoming offshore wind market landscape, discussing:
• US domestic developers to play a more prominent role in the OW sector (and lessons learned from EU and APAC)
• Institutional investors entering the US market
• Increased expectations for local content at state level
Innovations for competitive bids (WTG, OSS, foundation & HVDC), discussing:
• How new WTG, foundation and OSS fabrication concepts will improve competitive positioning
• HVDC role in OW and competitiveness
Martin Tremblay, US Offshore Wind Leader, Arup
Brian Raine, Americas Utility Scale Renewables Leader, Arup
Ian Ashcroft, Americas Offshore Wind Engineering Specialist, Arup
Click Here to view the webinar homepage.