Wind Resource & Project Energy Assessment Conference 2020 Session Recordings
This is a members only product.
Please sign in
to add to your cart.
Please consider becoming a member to purchase this product. Join Now
The AWEA Wind Resource & Project Energy Event is the nexus point for everything concerning wind farm production, the place where meteorologists and engineers highlight recent advances and debate the critical issues affecting wind resource assessment.
Session topics include:
- Exploring Remote Sensing From Different Perspectives
- Climatology and Extreme Events
- Offshore Wind Resource Assessment
- Turbine Suitability
- Induction Deduction
- Getting More From Your Installed Assets
- Time Series Energy Modeling