Wind Resource & Project Energy Assessment Conference 2020 Session Recordings
Non-Member: $199.00Your price
This is a members only product.
The AWEA Wind Resource & Project Energy Event is the nexus point for everything concerning wind farm production, the place where meteorologists and engineers highlight recent advances and debate the critical issues affecting wind resource assessment.
Session topics include:
- Exploring Remote Sensing From Different Perspectives
- Climatology and Extreme Events
- Offshore Wind Resource Assessment
- Turbine Suitability
- Induction Deduction
- Getting More From Your Installed Assets
- Time Series Energy Modeling