New Investors and Competitive Positioning for Upcoming Auctions Sponsored by Arup
Non-Member: $0.00Your price
This is a members only product.
This program covers upcoming offshore wind market landscape, discussing:
- US domestic developers to play a more prominent role in the OW sector (and lessons learned from EU and APAC)
- Institutional investors entering the U.S. market
- Increased expectations for local content at state level
Innovations for competitive bids (WTG, OSS, foundation & HVDC), will be discussed including:
- How new WTG, foundation and OSS fabrication concepts will improve competitive positioning
- HVDC role in OW and competitiveness.
The webinar also explores some of the challenges and opportunities in the growing sector. This presentation will be of interest to offshore wind investors and developers looking to hear more about new market trends within the US market and technical innovations.
Martin Tremblay, US Offshore Wind Leader, Arup
Brian Raine, Americas Utility Scale Renewables Leader, Arup
Ian Ashcroft, Americas Offshore Wind engineering Specialist, Arup
ACP would like to thank our generous sponsor for this program:
If you don't receive your registration confirmation right away, please click here to navigate to the webinar recording.